Friday, February 6, 2009

Wasting Time

It is two in the morning now.
Andrew has probably gone to bed.
North Hall lobbys are so awkward sometimes.(side note)
Blogging is going to be interesting.
I agree that this is a trial- so I hope whoever reads this finds the entertainment of our blog humorous (as we do).
I am not sure I understand blogging either.

I have recently come to the conclusion that this is going to be fun.
Andrew and I have been trying to download a photo for two hours now.
The computer crashed.
Gossip Girl was good.
Friend requests are always a pleasure to have accepted (facebook comes in handy)
People watching
California late night dates
Adventure Time (check out youtube)
Sam's videos on how girls should act (apparently we are supposed to be dumb and act like we don't know what we're talking about)
I failed to excercize today-so I am not going to bed just yet (despite Andrew's blog)
If you get a chance listen to Manchester Orchestra.
Welp. I am new to this.
so.
so.yeah.
oh one more thing: if you get a chance- I recommend Mexican food.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you have a blog. Thanks for sharing the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna check this thing everyday w/ great anticipation of wonderful things. seriously though, it was so incredibly wonderful (there's that word again) seeing you two last weekend. i love you two seperately and together. love you!

    ReplyDelete